- You will look after the overall operation of the business including internal and external compliance, AML, corporate governance and risk activities
- Develop and establish AML & CTF framework, compliance policies and procedures and update in line with global regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the compliance monitoring within the business;
- Providing oversight management for the business and external clients in order to identify, monitor and manage regulatory risks;
- Look after licensing procedures of the company with regulators all over the world for digital assets activities.
- Complying with applicable regulatory requirements, laws and international best practice.
- Establishing systems and controls to obtain/make appropriate use of resolutions/sanctions which require compliance.
- Manage the function of transaction monitoring, sanction, PEP screening and transactional AML & CTF risk management. Ensure proper reporting to the local regulatory bodies wherever required.
- Conduct enhanced due diligence (EDD) reviews on customers and AML investigations as appropriate.
- Ensure proper documentation of compliance related reports including suspicious activity report (SAR) and regulatory report.
- Managing banking relationships and ongoing DD requirements
- Ensure process improvement, new product, system development is in line with local and global regulatory framework and company’s AML procedures.
- Maintain good relationship with the operating countries local regulators.
- Preparing reports for the Regulator as required as well as monthly reports for the Directors and quarterly Board reports
- Assisting in the oversight, filing and completion of any regulatory applications as required;
- Compliance meeting minuting
- Develop and implement a compliance program to ensure the organization operates in accordance with state and federal laws
- Determine compliance metrics and establish a system for tracking them
- Remain up to date on federal and state laws related to the organization and update policies accordingly
- Perform compliance audits to determine whether establish protocols are being followed and where they can be improved
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Ensure AML awareness and training are being delivered to all employees.
- Prior experience being first point of contact for Regulators
- Broad Regulatory knowledge spanning across multiple Regulators and Regulatory environments
Looking for a Forex job in Dubai?
Search for Dubai Forex jobs
and apply easily in seconds.