Direct Apply Here!
With over 1500 employees of more than 85 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 280,000 active traders and 1 trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
Your role at Exness (short summary of the role):
The Exness Legal Department continues to expand and we are now looking for a Corporate Administrator to join the Corporate Division of the Legal Department to be based in our offices in Limassol. We are looking for someone who is commercially oriented and eager to learn and understand our business and the services Exness provides. The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration of the Exness group of companies (registered in various jurisdictions).
- Involved in the incorporation, maintenance and changes to particulars of Group companies in jurisdictions worldwide;
- Liaise with external lawyers, agents and service providers for the administration of Group companies;
- Manage statutory documents;
- Prepare, review and revise corporate documentation, including minutes, resolutions, powers of attorneys etc.;
- Support with provision of KYC, translation / legal verification of documents;
- Maintain of company registers and files;
- Coordinate with other departments and preparation of reports;
- Compliance with statutory requirements of various jurisdictions;
- Arrange board meetings for Group companies and ensuring Group directors are sufficiently informed of corporate matters;
- Other ad-hoc requests as requested from time to time;
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 3 years experience in administration of companies in a law firm or administrative services provider;
- Holder of a university degree;
- Strong project and process management skills;
- A thorough approach to work and attention to details;
- A commercial mindset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Greek and Russian would be considered an advantage;
- Experience in the financial services industry would be considered an advantage;
What we offer:
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness centre for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
Sounds like you? Apply.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.