Would you like to be a part of a disruptive fintech company? Wittix is here to empower
people financially with new ways to be in control of their money. We are looking for team members that are ready to be a part of our rapidly growing company, with the
potential to manage their own team.
to be a part of our rapidly growing company, with the potential to manage their own team.
What your daily tasks would look like:
- Onboard the customers. Perform full KYC / EDD procedures;
- Be one of the main PoC for KYC matters inside & outside the organization;
- Promote and develop the culture of compliance within the organization;
- Proactively participate in the product development from early stages to
- ensure compliance prior to launch;
- Proactively participate in developing, implementation, and maintenance of
- the procedures across a variety of business functions to ensure that we meet
- our regulatory requirements.
- Proactively participate in designing, maintenance, and continuous testing of
- the effectiveness of KYC processes/procedures in accordance with the
- the organization’s risk appetite.
- Report KYC KPIs to support the Board in making an informed decision.
- Train the staff on KYC matters.
What is required from you:
- Experience in the customers’ onboarding, KYC / EDD;
- Experience in the financial service areas;
- Experience in designing policies and procedures;
- Ability to work autonomously and to take an initiative;
- Ability to cope with rapid changes;
- Experience with regulatory audit/review;
- Curious, analytic, and creative mindset;
- Creative problem solver;
- Ease of communication and ability to defend your KYC decisions;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer onboarding within a regulated
- financial institution;
- Experience in payment services and/or virtual assets - an advantage.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Fluency in Lithuanian – an advantage.
- Mid-Senior level.
- Salary range: 800 – 1200 (nett)
- Health insurance.