Moneta Markets is an award-winning financial services firm providing online Forex and CFD trading capabilities to retail, high-net-worth and institutional clients globally. We strive to provide a client-friendly, interactive trading experience 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. As a team we always look to innovate and take advantage of the latest technology, passing on benefits to our clients. With the ability to work remotely, we are looking to expand our team by hiring a Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate will be provided with full training and a book of leads, though you will be expected to also build your own folio of self-generated leads. You will be remunerated with a highly competitive base salary and extremely attractive KPI based incentives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate/increase revenue with new and existing partner accounts
- Handle new partner leads on a daily basis
- Business development and expansion of our folio of Introducing Brokers and Affiliates
- Maintain contact with partners to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Follow up on contacts for future business prospects
- Build and maintain your own portfolio of partners
- Assist partners and clients who wish to open, or are managing a trading account
- Inform your partners of any new products and promotions that the company is offering
- Meet company core values on a daily basis inside and outside the office
- Reach and exceed monthly targets
- You MUST have an interest in financial markets
- Well versed in all social media platforms
- Previous experience in B2B Forex or CFD Sales or Account Management roles is desirable.
- Proficient in English and a native/fluent speaker of either Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Spanish, or Mandarin.
- Residing in either Brazil, Chile, Colombia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Thailand, Vietnam, or in a region with a similar time zone to the aforementioned countries.
- Impeccable phone manner with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with Forex sales or a thorough knowledge of the Forex and CFD markets
- Computer literate, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A flexible approach to teamwork and a willingness to ensure results are achieved
- A hardworking attitude and have demonstrated the ability to work autonomously
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and an enthusiastic self-starter
- Commanding knowledge of your target clients, existing competitors, and industry trends.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing and reputable financial services company. The team environment is collegial and will support you to take autonomy within your role. You will be encouraged to stretch your capability and seek opportunities for your professional development, as well as that of the company. We offer the potential for you to grow your career with an industry-leading forex broker, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and extremely attractive commissions. In your first year, you should be expected to earn a minimum of $150,000 including KPI based incentives.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at Moneta Markets, only shortlisted candidates with previous forex sales experience will be responded to.