A leading Financial Trading company based in Central London are looking to recruit a 'Senior Operations Engineer'.
The role is paying £65K basic, plus discretionary bonus and is on a permanent contract.
You MUST have MT4, MT5 and PrimeXM Xcore experience.
Key Responsibilities -
- Support all users’ 1st line, 2nd line, and some 3rd line requests locally and globally.
- Manage, maintain and support MT4, MT5, PrimeXM Xcore, OneZero Hub configurations.
- Monitor daily trading activities such as rejections, latency, NOPs, and slippage.
- Monitor Trading Platform related logs, and identify and resolve any potential issues.
- Conduct end-to-end trade investigations.
- Complete periodic tasks, such as pre-market opening checks.
- Cooperate with trading and trade ops teams to ensure the correctness of the trading flow.
- Manage tickets and requests in a timely manner considering the business sensitivity and urgency
Experience and Skills Required -
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience, of which min. 2 years in a busy trade/application support in a 24/5 environment
- Knowledge of Bridge Providers/FIX Engine, PXM, OneZero
- Trading Platform/Admin/Manager Experience: MT4, MT5
- Knowledge of the FX and CFD industry