Finvasia is a multi-disciplinary, multinational organization that owns and operates over a dozen brands
across financial services, technology, real estate and healthcare verticals.
Over the last 13 years of its history, Finvasia has managed funds for some of the notable hedge funds of
the Wall street, launched the first and only commission free ecosystem for listed and fee based financial
products in India, provided technology to some of the notable listed and unlisted financial services
entities across the globe and has catered to over a few million clients in over 180 countries directly or
via one of its subsidiaries.
Some of the notable brands owned by Finvasia are FXview, Shoonya, ACT Trader, ZuluTrade, AAAFx, Gini
Health, BodyLoop, StackFlow, Finvasia estates and portfolios.com.
Our team comprises over 350 employees that work in our physical offices across India, UK, Greece,
Cyprus, Canada and USA.
Our teams enjoy a collegiate environment and get to work across a multitude of brands, products,
technologies, industry segments and get an opportunity to get more global exposure while working with
teams from different parts of the globe.
As a company Finvasia is an equal opportunity employer that respects and encourages diversity and
Duties And Responsibilities:
As the Head of Dealing Desk your workday will include:
● Managing and monitoring the firm's market risk exposures in accordance with relevant internal policies.
● Updating Market risk management policies from time to time.
● Having excellent understanding and the ultimate responsibility for orders’ execution procedures, rules hierarchy, execution metrics etc
● Monitoring and analyzing the main trading indicators at the company/client level (PnL, volume, number of active traders, number of transactions, etc.)
● Detection of fraudulent activity, toxic trading flow, identification of teams of coordinated clients etc.
● Proactively inform management for market news that is expecting to have material impact on the risk exposures of the firm.
● Analysis of market risk exposures from individual clients and /or other eligible counterparties.
● Regularly check price feed and fulfillment of Best Execution.
● Assuring uninterrupted execution of trades on B-book and/or A-book.
● Monitoring trading flow and metrics coming from other brokers.
● Onboarding of new employees and continuous development of the current team
● Right to work in the European Union
● 3-5 years experience in dealing for a forex broker
● Team management experience
● Excellent understanding of the forex broker work model (trading, risks, getting quotes, etc.)
● Deep knowledge of MT4/MT5 as an administrator and good knowledge for trading technology like Bridges, Dealers and plugins.
● The ability to build work processes, analyze and constantly improve the results and ensure the smooth operation of the team.
● Advanced level of English
What we offer:
● Competitive salary and the ability for career development within the department or on a group level.
● Group Medical Insurance Plan.
● Outstanding waterfront office at Piraeus port with easy access via personal vehicle or public transportation.
● Friendly forward-thinking culture & environment, comprising young, enthusiastic, multinational staff.
● Opportunities for professional learning and growth, including a budget for educational purposes.