Our development team is responsible for designing and implementing inventive products for the Fintech industry. If you are attracted by a product company culture and are looking for a stable and nourishing environment, then you might have just landed in the right place.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Work in an agile environment
How will we know we are a good fit?
You will have an HR meeting, with one of our colleagues from HR and a Senior manager, followed by kata and the tech talks.
We're all friendly and are ready to answer all your questions .
Who we are
We are Nuvei. The payment technology partner that merchants can count on to make their business a local marketplace. We deliver unified commerce solutions and expertise to help our partners capture every opportunity that comes their way.
At Nuvei, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We're dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we're always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Nuvei is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can't wait to meet you.
• 4+ years of experience working with backend technologies & C# language
• Experience with ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core & REST API
• Experience with Dependency Injection
• Experience with RDBMS
• Strong OOP knowledge
• Strong knowledge and application of S.O.L.I.D. principles
• Strong knowledge and application of Design Patterns
• Unit/integration testing experience for back-end
• Strong understanding of SaaS/microservices
• Experience within the Fintech industry would be a big plus
• Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
• High level of autonomy
What to expect to find
• A friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
• Career advancement possibilities;
• Competitive remuneration package and benefits (health insurance, flexible benefits, shares etc.);
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours