The XTB Team keeps growing!
Do you want to be a part of one of the main Brokers in Spain, work in a young and dynamic environment, with a really good atmosphere where teamwork on a daily basis is the most important?
Take a look at our open position and apply! We are looking forward to meeting you! --> https://xtb-espana.jobs.personio.com/job/623120?_pc=358618#apply
About the position
Equity Research Analyst (Hybrid position)
Full time - XTB Spain (Madrid)
About the Company
Founded in 2004, XTB has grown to become one of the world’s largest retail trading providers with a global customer base of more than 657.000. XTB gives individuals access to trade thousands of financial markets including real stocks, forex, stocks CFDs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies CFDs and ETFs via its award-winning desktop trading platform xStation and trading app. With offices in more than 13 countries including the Spain, UK, Germany, Poland or France, XTB dedicates itself to helping its clients trade successfully over the long term through its powerful technology, low trading costs, expert support and education.
XTB’s parent company X-Trader Brokers is listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, with a market capitalization of more than $450m.
● As an Equity Research Analyst you will cover quoted stocks on both European and US markets
● Writing articles and reports for our clients and medias
● Attend media inquiries and interviews
● Participate in projects with the Global Research Department
Experience and Requirements
● Full-time availability
● Business Administration or economics bachelor’s degree
● At least 3 years of professional experience in investor relations, fund management or middle-office positions in banking or asset management
● Proficiency of the different stock valuation methods
● Great knowledge about the traded securities and the equity market
● Strong oral and written communication skills (both Spanish and English)
● Great knowledge of international financial markets: forex, commodities, equity, stocks, international markets, etc.
● Highly skilled to evaluate the current market situation
● Experience in markets will be valued
● An MBA in Financial Markets will be valued
● CFA designation will be a plus
Why XTB ES
At XTB Spain, people are our greatest asset. We offer real flexibility and work-life balance, along with a very powerful salary and benefits package.
● Indefinite contract with a trial period of 6 month
● Flexible working arrangements: entry time flexibility and 2 days home office
● English courses, certifications and training financed by the company
● Flexible compensation
● Meal allowance
● 100% company covered with medical and dental insurance
● Well-being health program
● 24 working days of annual vacations and 2 free days of own affairs
● Dynamic, highly motivated and social team
● Constant connection with the markets
● All the tools and training necessary to work in an international company