With over 2,000 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 300,000 active traders and 3 trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
Your role at Exness:
You will join our Finance team and be responsible for developing the network of banking relations by seeking new potential counterparts. You will need to establish business relations with financial institutions in various regions including the UK, continental Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Latin America. You will also administer account opening and the managing of existing business relationships.
- Manage, acquire, and deepen a portfolio of new and existing banking relationships within business and NBFI (non-bank financial institution) banking in the UK, continental Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Latin America, as well as with global financial institutions.
- Seek out and approach new banks in the above regions by means of open source research, participation in international forums or conferences and other networking events, and cold and warm calls.
- Proactively manage and advance relationships with key contacts at partner banks.
- Oversee and monitor bank accounts in the region and keep up to date with in-country banking legislative developments to provide assistance on banking requirements.
- Provide assistance on banking requirements in new countries or entities, negotiating competitive arrangements and service levels with banking suppliers.
- Develop a tailor-made approach to each financial institution depending on its geographical and industry focus, compliance requirements, and regulatory, legislative, and cultural specifics.
- Liaise and maintain strong relationships with bankers, negotiating the terms and conditions of banking facilities and service fees.
- Conduct meetings with banks to understand their needs and expectations and proactively advance Exness as a safe and valuable partner.
- Ensure that all required annual due diligence deliverables are completed and documented, including annual documentation requirements, due diligence calls and visits, service-level follow ups, or other.
- Maintain an up-to-date CRM based database of financial institutions and all relevant business data and contact details.
- As part of the ongoing due diligence process, assess, understand, and communicate to the team any changes to bank strategy, structure, and model, as well as any significant market changes that may impact the services we receive from the banks.
What we expect from you:
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience
- Background in banking with a strong operational understanding of online brokerage and the trading business and fintech industry
- Ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Connections with banks' NBFI and business banking desks in the relevant regions
- Understanding of securities markets, foreign exchange, cash clearing, and capital market regulatory considerations pertaining to foreign investment activities
- Knowledge of investment banking and treasury products such as equity and bond trading, derivatives, money market instruments, liquidity management
- Grasp of the competitive environment for the industry
- Willingness to conduct overseas traveling
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate agreements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English
Nice to have:
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive and attractive compensation
- Extensive learning opportunities, such as professional training and certifications, soft skills development, free English courses, and trading workshops
- Flight tickets, hotel or apartment accommodation for your first month, migration support, and legal help for you and your family (if relocating)
- Health and life insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including vaccinations, tests, mental health care, and coverage for vision and dental care
- Generous time off, including 21 days of annual leave and paid sick leave
- Education allowance for your children's school and kindergarten fees
- Access to our very own sports club with dedicated coaches, free Sanctum Club memberships for you and your spouse, corporate SUPs, jet skis, etc
- A branded company car (if relocating) with a parking space near the office
- Outstanding team-building experiences and Exness community gatherings
Your journey after applying:
Sounds like you? Apply.
- Interview with the Talent Acquisition team (40 minutes)
- Technical interview (1 hour)
- Behavioral interview (1 hour)
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Exness jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Exness/Exness Group companies around the world. Exness Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Exness. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Exness representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Exness is an Equal Opportunity Employer.