Founded in 2009, Unlimit is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 500 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the job
Great opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Manager from the payments industry to join an international fast-growing fin-tech company to become a key CRM person in the region responsible for handling the merchants in the Central Europe region acting as a part of the Customer Success global team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling effectively the incoming leads, demonstrating technical selling skills and product knowledge, delivering effective presentations to potential and existing merchants
- Relationship Management: establishing productive, professional relationships with merchants and leveraging those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience
- Commercial/Portfolio Growth: By focusing on meeting merchant needs, achieve strategic and financial targets for assigned merchant accounts
- Feedback: Serve as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to relevant functions
- Minimum 2 years of experience in key account management, customer support, sales or business development in payments / card acquiring industry
- University degree or equivalent in Economics, Business Administration or relevant field of study
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management
- Ability to work independently, and possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Fluent English is a must
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Bonus based on KPI and sales performance
- Full-time employment, vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimit Team now!
Unlimit is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.