PayBright provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians. We partner with merchants to offer innovative payment plans at the point of sale – both in e-commerce environments and in-store locations. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech companies and have partnered with over 7,500 merchants across Canada including major retailers such as Wayfair, eBay, and Samsung.
We are a diverse and growing team of over 180 people located in downtown Toronto.
Visit us at paybright.com to learn more!
We are looking for a creative Senior Product Designer to join our ever-expanding team. Reporting to the Director of Product, the Senior Product Designer will play a leading role in designing and prototyping innovative products.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for elegant, intuitive design. Drawing from a foundational understanding of customer experience and behavior, they will mentor a team of designers in developing and launching new products as well as implementing improvements our current portfolio.
Why should you apply?
- PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
- We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
- Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities (currently being held virtually due to Covid-19)
- We offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
- We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation
(we are all currently working from home to stay safe during this time).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our diverse and inclusive team is part of what makes PayBright a fulfilling place to be. PayBright is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all backgrounds.
We are proud to be partnered with the Canadian Center for Diversity and Inclusion.
If you require any accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.