We are looking for a Trade Execution and Transaction Monitoring Analyst to work full-time in our Tallinn, Jordan or Cyprus office on the following
- Regulatory reporting – ASIC, MIFID, EMIR
- Best Execution monitoring
- Trade Surveillance
- Data analysis using Excel
- Using service providers GUI for monitoring, configuration
- Using internal systems and tools
- Creating IT development tickets, describing tasks
- Calls with internal partners and external service providers
- Providing regular reports to Head of Department and/or management
- To help teams with admin work on an Ad-hoc basis
- Bachelor degree in a numerical subject or similar
- Experience with timely and accurate reporting, both regular and ad-hoc
- Ideally minimum 2 Years experience in Brokerage industry or regulatory reporting
- Regulatory reporting experience – EMIR, MIFID, ASIC
- Best execution or Trade surveillance is considered as advantage
- Brokerage industry experience with FX
- Equity Knowledge of MT4 and MT5 would be advantageous
- General knowledge and experience of financial markets and different asset classes, including FX, CFDs, derivatives
- Strong Excel skills and comfortable using IT-systems
- Familiar with Jira, Wiki
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Other languages would be advantageous
- Global team - working with a motivated and talented international team.
- Motivating compensation - competitive salary and bonuses.
- Amazing personal growth experience - paid external trainings, professional literature, e-courses.
- Impactful work - professional development in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Working experience in a regulated global financial company - we are among TOP-20 biggest brokers in the world.
- And much more!
Looking for a Forex job in Nicosia?
Search for Nicosia Forex jobs
and apply easily in seconds.