Purpose of this Function:
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join our Global Marketing Team and to help provide support for the whole marketing team and its initiatives. You'll be tasked with managing our social media team, handling the social media listening, as well as overlooking influencer relationships. You will be part of our Communications team that will support you to fulfil your team's KPIs.
- Oversee the social media content calendar.
- Mentor and lead the social media team.
- Good in social media analytics to provide strategic feedback to the team
- New content management: Uploading branded content to our mobile app and PArtners' tool platform.
- Project management: Manage creative content production, social media campaigns, company branding exercise & KOL campaigns.
- Social Media Engagement: Active in social media listening, provide content ideas for the content team and handle social media for personal branding initiatives.
- Assist with content promotion for content team.
- Running social media campaigns: Come up with social engagement programs to increase brand loyalty and activation.
- Negotiate and handle all influencer relationships.
- Provide creative ideas for top-of-funnel marketing programs.
- Degree in Public Relations, Marcomms, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant working experience in marketing professional services, banking or similar fields, ecommerce technology companies
- Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn.
- Good copywriting skills with a creative touch
- Ability to work under pressure/ tight deadlines.
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced in Social Media management (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube)
- Good ability to grasp conceptual ideas and execute creative ideas.
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Candidate must have good communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal , presentation and communication skills
- Work well in a team and efficiently able to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.